LinkedIn and Twitter Profile Content and Strategy
For some, social media is a natural extension of their personal marketing strategy. For others, concerns about exposure or ‘over’ exposure in cyberspace preclude them dipping their toes into this vast Internet sea.
Like it or not, social media is integral in job search. With an estimated 35 million people on LinkedIn, and with over 10 billion tweets per year chirping through the Twitter stream, social media has rocked the Internet. If you’re not online, in some recruiters’, human resource professionals’ and hiring managers’ minds, you simply do not exist, or at the least, you are perceived as out-of-touch and career un-savvy.
Career Trend’s social media savvy staff are committed to helping you build the content strategy that nudges you along or, if you’d like, will propel your engagement in cyberspace. We also assist to lift and refine your ongoing social media presence.
In most instances, Career Trend’s social media content development services are offered in tandem with the purchase of a full resume rewrite.
♦ ♦ ♦
- LinkedIn From-Scratch Profile
- Career Trend’s staff will help you build a meaningful LinkedIn profile from the ground up. Your LinkedIn profile isn’t just a mini-me resume (although, achievements from the resume should punctuate your LinkedIn profile to grab hiring decision-makers’ attention!). Handled effectively, the nuances of the LinkedIn profile vs. Resume content may help catapult your job search to a new level.
- Many experienced managers, senior managers and executives prowl the LinkedIn network, actively engaging with others to expand their network, to hunt for new talent and to simply build and expand upon professional relationships. Do not miss out on this opportunity to be found!
- Twitter Tips and Profile Strategies: custom quoted.
Let the Twitter pros at Career Trend help you establish and expand your Twitter visibility and credibility via a content and user tips strategy session. In some instances, Twitter’s light-hearted name may compel a smirk or smile, but the reality is, Twitter’s taken social media and job search by storm.
- A Twitter power user and conference speaker, I know of what I speak. Daily, I hear testaments from job seekers of the value of Twitter in their job search. The number of recruiters, human resource managers and hiring decision makers hanging out on Twitter multiplies daily.
- Additional Social Media Profile Advising: custom quoted.
Facebook, Google, VisualCV, ZoomInfo, Ecademy, ExecuNet …we will advise and help build content to achieve improved and traction-able presence on these, and other, social media and career sites.
♦ ♦ ♦
Blog Post Writing
Custom-tailored to your business and career marketing needs, blog post content creation is an expertise that CareerTrend is proud to share. Our experienced, prolific blogging staff will partner with you to populate and promote your value-focused career and/or business blog with lively and story-rich content. Investment pricing is custom-quoted.
Please find samples of our work at our own blog, as well as at the following high-profile careers- and business-focused sites: